I offer speaking engagements for workplace or group settings on topics in mindfulness/meditation, nutrition, wellness, and yoga from my unique combination of training and experience. Lectures are engaging, uplifting, and - most importantly - impactful and useful! Cultivating skills around mindfulness and intuitive eating have demonstrable benefits for the emotional health of individuals and communities. From a kinder, calmer, more focused workplace, only good things can come!
Available talks include:
- Authentic Eating: An Mindful Approach to Nutrition
- Mindfulness Part I: How to Get the Most out of Moments
- Mindfulness Part II: Putting Pauses into Practice
- The Science of Stress & Chilling Out
- Changing Lenses: from Weight to Well-being
- Nutrition: Hot Topics & Fun Facts
Note that I do not speak on diet tips or weight loss, as those approaches are not supported by scientific literature and, in fact, conflict with achieveing effective behavior change.